Recipe (click to expand)
|6||each||apples, McIntosh or Granny Smith|
|1. Wash and core apples, then remove a 1 inch strip of peel around the|
middle of each apple.
2. Place apples in a 2 quart square baking dish.
3. Mix sugar, and spices in a small bowl.
4. Fill center of each apple with mixture and dot with 1/4 tsp. butter.
5. Add enough water to baking dish to cover the bottom of the dish.
6. Bake uncovered, at 350 F until apples are tender. Baste with glaze
Serve warm, covered with some of the baking glaze and real whipped cream.