Recipe (click to expand)
1 pound fettucine
6 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cup swiss or Gruyere cheese, grated
1/2 cup heavy cream
fresh ground black pepper
1) Cook fettucini to your favorite state of doneness. Drain.
2) Melt butter over low heat or in chafing dish. Add the fettucini and toss well.
3) Add the cheeses and toss gently until they are melted and blended.
4) Add the cream and a generous sprinkling of pepper.
5) When cream is blended with the butter and cheese, remove pan from heat and serve immediately. Formatted by Lynn Thomas. Lynn’s notes: I sometimes add more cream if it looks like it’s not creamy enough. This is an easy and delicious dish to serve to guests. Pair it with a tossed salad and some garlic bread and it makes a quick, easy and elegant meal.